Covid-19 Update

We are very much hoping to run STFA20 in September. We are still awaiting the approval of Scot Gov for trade shows to take place but we have done a lot of research with visitors & exhibitors and can confirm that there's good support if the fair can go ahead. A lot of work has also been done on delivering a safe event and we are confident it can be achieved.

We will open registration as soon as we know if the show can happen. We will update this page regularly. Many thanks for your patience & support. If you would like to get in touch please email info@springboardevents.net. Keep well. 

 

We are very much hoping to run STFA20 in September. We are still awaiting the approval of Scot Gov for trade shows to take place but we have done a lot of research with visitors & exhibitors and can confirm that there's good support if the fair can go ahead. A lot of work has also been done on delivering a safe event and we are confident it can be achieved.

We will open registration as soon as we know if the show can happen. We will update this page regularly. Many thanks for your patience & support. If you would like to get in touch please email info@springboardevents.net. Keep well. 

 

Instagram

Twitter

Share this